Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Work in progress

this is my 1 st scene work in progress
I started by creating a background
i then added trees to the background 
I add the sun then I get the car and tween the wheels 
so it looks more like its moving
then add and a button label it to go to the next scene 
i then create a  circle to use for smoke  and then turn it in to a movie clip
and tween it growing and expanding while it is moving
then add 100% alpha to show it fade out and add a stop so it wont continue another
replay
then actionscript in the sound and the code to go to next scene onto the shape you labelled 
from feed back i was told to add captions to make the story more clear


repeat for scene 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment